ONteriors is a new generation of technology provider with the expertise to make the sophisticated homebuyer’s vision a reality. The company offers technology sales, marketing, design and installation services to developers, builders, new homebuyers and homeowners. Our management team has decades of experience in high tech and construction. We bring the expertise, products and reliability needed to deliver a truly customized technology experience to homebuyers.
ONteriors provides technology planning, sales, marketing, design and installation services to developers, builders, new homebuyers and homeowners. Our mission is to create and deliver community technology programs that improve the lifestyle of homebuyers, increase the profitability of builders and promote the development of environmentally-responsible communities.
Our capabilities include:
- Low voltage & security systems sub-contractor
- Community & builder technology program development & management
- Installation & customer services
- Technology education, marketing & sales
What makes ONteriors different?
- Consultative Approach: Our seasoned system designers take the time to understand the homebuyer and their lifestyle in order to recommend the best home technology solutions to meet their goals.
- Quality: We offer systems from leading manufacturers like Sony, Klipsch, Control4® and WeatherTRAK - manufacturers known for their innovative design and product quality. These systems are installed by our professional team of installers.
- Training and Certification: ONteriors has a comprehensive training program for our installers and our installation team includes CEDIA and Microsoft certified technicians. We work closely with the clients’ construction team to manage field changes and ensure timely installation of the cabling and components before drywall installation and finishing occur.
- Reliability: With many years of experience in the design, installation and service of home technology, our professional team knows the importance of delivering on schedule. Bottom line? We keep our commitments.
- Commitment to Sustainability. We are committed to seeking out, developing and providing technologies and products that help homebuilders and home owners manage and conserve energy and other utilities.
ONteriors is an active member of a number of groups that drive industry research and standards development, including the US Green Building Council, local Building Industry Associations, CEDIA, the Continental Automated Building Association and the Consumer Electronics Association.